About the Role
We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble footage into a finished project that matches customer's vision and is suitable for broadcasting on the internet.
1. Manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that retrieve attention from the audience.
2. Take a brief to grasp customer’s needs and specifications.
3. Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
4. Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
5. Create rough and final cuts.
6. Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
7. Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
8. Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Proven work experience as a Video Editor
Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Premiere Pro, After Effect, Illustrator, Photoshop)
Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
Creative mind and storytelling skills
About the Company
We are a Team of video editors with more than 6 years of experience together. We will edit your video clips/footages with perfect editing, color correction, color grading, transitions, effects, animated text and more… EDIHUB’s video editing service professionals deliver a lot more than post-production support. A leading video editing team in India believes in enabling its clients with seamless and profitable outsourcing experience. EDIHUB is a chosen partner for both large and small companies, filmmakers, documentary producers, news agencies as well as individual weddings videographers. ISO quality guaranteed video editing, audio editing, subtitling, more at a competitive pricing model. Contact us today and get custom pricing for your unique requirements!
Thinking about what to do to apply for a video editor at edihub.in . Don't worry, you just need to click the apply now button below and you'll be redirected to draft your email to our mail id (firstname.lastname@example.org), and then attach your resume. Our team will reply if our officials approve you. Then you will be called for an physical interview at our location for further procedure.